To be married in Manitoba requires a Manitoba Marriage License.
Turning Points is a Registered Issuer of Marriage Licenses and is pleased to offer this service. The current fee is $100.
We'll come to you.
A delivery service is available upon request.
Important things to know:
A Marriage Licence/Registration of Marriage is a permanent legal document.
Before completing the Declaration of Intention to Marry please read through the entire form to make certain that all fields completed by the issuer are clearly legible, accurate, and fully completed. If there are any omissions or errors on the Marriage Licence, Manitoba law determines how, or even if, changes can be made to a permanent legal record and requires payment of fees to do so.
More important things to know:
- You must purchase a Marriage License at least 24 hours before the marriage is to take place.
- Once purchased it is valid for three months.
- Both parties must be present at the time of purchase.
- Provide identification for proof of age (18 years or older).
- How to purchase a marriage licence
- Where to purchase a marriage licence
- Time frame to purchase a marriage licence
- Acceptable documents for identification you will need when purchasing a marriage licence
- How to order a marriage certificate